LOS ANGELES – August 8, 2017 – YayYo, Inc., today announced it has signed a deal with Sterling Talent solutions and RMJ Technologies.
- All Drivers are subject to background checks through a nationwide criminal search that will be conducted consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Eligibility to use the YayYo Platform is subject to your satisfactory completion of a background check. Any Driver who has been convicted of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, fraud, sexual offenses, use of a motor vehicle to commit a felony, crime involving property damage and/or the, acts of violence, or acts of terror will not be eligible to use the YayYo Platform.
- Also all Drivers are subject to DMV Record Check. A clean DMV record will be obtained before an individual may use the YayYo Platform. A Driver will be disqualified if a review of the Driver’s DMV records discloses certain violations.
- YayYo will use GPS telematics that allows us to securely and continuously monitor our vehicles locations, with advanced web-based analytics and engine diagnostics to ensure that all of our vehicles on the road are operating at their optimum performance levels.
- GPS telematics provides a blanket of security to both our drivers and each of our customers.
- Yayyo will uses Relevant-Automated Driver Training which ensures that drivers are the safest on the road by utilizing the GPS Telematics data related to driving behavior (speeding, distracted driving, reckless driving, etc.) and electronically issuing drivers training specific to their area of needed improvement.
- Future rollouts for our camera safety technology will permit our passengers (or their loved ones) to gain direct live-view into any of our vehicles – parents can rest assure that their children our safe.
“We are excited that everything is coming together, there is a lot of moving pieces that we are putting together to make it possible for YayYo to launch. ”Stated Ramy El-Batrawi, CEO “we are getting closer all the time ”
The Company was also recently qualified by the Securities and Exchange Commission for a Regulation A+ Initial Public Offering to raise gross proceeds of $50 million. Interested investors can purchase shares directly at www.YayYoIpo.com.
- Ramy El-batrawi